Could this be true?

A long time friend of mine always said married people should NEVER go to bed mad.

And never by a king size bed bc it will keep you separated ( sometimes I don't mind it ) bc after the loving I just want to sleep maybe cuddle for a moment but once I start to feel him breathing and snoring down my neck I am ready to get to my side of the bed...lol Are you this way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• we dont go to bed mad, but i sure would love a king size bed!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:04 PM on May. 28, 2010

• if you're married long enough you can't help go to bed mad! my dh knows better cuz I'll take it out on him in my sleep!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:05 PM on May. 28, 2010

• A king size bed saved our marriage :D

I am a really light sleeper and wake instantly if I am touched. I was not getting any sleep when we had a smaller bed, now we have our own space and I sleep great. We start out spooning but after 20 minutes I need my sleep and I move over and he keeps his hand on my hip and we are both happy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:08 PM on May. 28, 2010

• We definitely do not try to stay awake to finish or sort out all our arguments. We get more cranky and mean the more tired we are, and it just makes things worse.

Not to mention, some marital issues take a long time to work through. It took us 2 years to get on the exact same page financially - can you imagine trying to stay awake through that :O
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:11 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I'm a cuddle all night long kinda girl but sometimes i do like my space
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 11:14 PM on May. 28, 2010

• We try not to. But not every problem gets resolved in one day.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:15 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I WISH I had a king-sized bed. My husband and I spent our first three years of marriage in a full sized bed and he's lucky I didn't kill him in his sleep. We're in a queen sized now, but it's still not big enough- I usually only have about an inch of space between me and the edge of the bed because he thinks because he's bigger he has to spread out. :P UGH.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes we go to bed mad, and usually by morning, we don't want to be mad.

We have a queen size bed, but could probably sleep in a twin bed. Even after 22 years we sleep wrapped around each other like kittens.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:18 PM on May. 28, 2010

• My exbf...would not allow me to sleep unless we resolved everything that was causing the argument...He had his ideas of how the relationship should run and he taught me alot.......However I am married now and I get mad at my husband over drinking and you should never try to argue with a drunk. So what I do is make him peanut butter sandwiches for his lunch,,,this is our signal that I am mad at him...he comes home and we go for a drive and hash things out....you see i hate to resolve anything when the kids are within ear shot. so this works for us...after all the only time I get mad at him is if he comes home drunk and like I said there is no point in arguing with a drunk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 29, 2010

• LOL we have a king size bed and would never go back to a smaller one.  I'm not a cuddler and I need the space to roam around.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:41 AM on May. 29, 2010