Ok Please Help!

Earlier I went to the bathroom and I wiped and I had a lot of creamy discharge and in it was like specs of pink. Then..I just went to the bathroom and wiped and it was more creamy discharge with really light pink in it. i wiped again and there was nothing. I even waited a few min oh and I couldn't poo!! lol. my lower back is killing me too. Idk if this is the start of my period or what. I usually have like sticky discharge before I start but this was really creamy. Is this implantation? Also...I am early. I am supposed to start like 31st to the 2nd. and I know that we did it on Day 12 and 14 of my cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes your period is off. We don't know what's going on in your uterous so you're just gonna have to wait until you skip your period and take the pee test.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:09 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I know that I will be taking a pregnancy test is this doesn't pick up to a normal period. I'm just asking those who had implantation bleeding what did theirs look like?
    Anonymous

• Could be. It's not too early to take a First Response pregnancy test.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:14 PM on May. 28, 2010