Do you think women lie when they say their high heels don't hurt?

I can honestly say when I was 18 they didn 't bother me at all! Now though, ugh I can't wait to get them off!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stilletos Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:21 PM on May. 28, 2010

• yup, high heels used to be worn by men! same as panty hose! fuckers decided it was too uncomfortable & decided to make us wear it! I personally don't wear em! I have a bad back & a hip injury, have enough problems walking in tennis shoes!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• yes...i wore heels for the first time in forever to my bros wedding and by the end of the night i could hardly walk.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• ever since I had babies, I just can't stand them. Yes, I think they're lying LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Yes. There is nothing grosser than a lady's foot all mangled up from high heel shoes. I used to sell shoes and it was gross! Your feet don't naturally come to a point!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I've had a couple of pair from Nine West that didn't hurt me at all but then I've had some that have more than made up for the ones that don't.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Liar Liar..Pants on fire!
    Liar Liar Pants On F Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 PM on May. 28, 2010

• I don't do heels. When I was getting married my bridesmaids said I had to wear them. I told them I couldn't because I couldn't stand in them let alone walk. They got me in a pair and had to hold me up to go a few feet. Painful and about fell on my face. They was cracking up and agreed on flats. Some people might be able to wear them just fine without any trouble or pain. I am not one of them.
    Anonymous

• Yes! Especially the ones that go up really high! I can wear low high heels now, but OMG the tall ones? Seriously, why do that kind of damage to your foot?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:17 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Eww....imagining men in high heels.

For me, it really just depends on the shoes. It's not the heel that hurts me....it's usually a sharp edge that rubs, but most of my shoes don't really bother me at all....if they do, they really never get worn after the first time. As far as the pointed shoes...the point is past where your toes end, so that doesn't even make sense since your foot doesn't actually go down into the point.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:28 PM on May. 28, 2010