How can I look less ill?

Basically - I'm 8 months pregnant, and it's been one of those pregnancies where baby is getting all the nutrition he needs (thankfully), but I'm not.

My once round cheeks have gone hollow, and my eyes are all sunken and dark...the mirror is just depressing.

I know I just need to survive one more month, and then I can genuinely get my healthy looks back, but for now, is there anything (make-up, hair, whatever) that can help give the illusion of a healthier face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm sorry about this. Benefit has a wand of brightener that I love. If you have a Macy's you can check it out. I use it under my eyes on on my cheeks at night.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:26 PM on May. 28, 2010

• some decent make up. good shampoo. you might try a face scrub, those usually make my face look and feel ten times better. and just make sure you are eating right and staying healthy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:25 PM on May. 28, 2010

• try bare minerals or sheer cover makeup you have to order it online
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 11:34 PM on May. 28, 2010

• The idea that the baby gets all the nutrition and leaves mom without is a myth. You may look bad but your baby sucking up all the nutrients isn't the reason.

Go and get a nice, easy care hair cut. Buy or sew some maternity clothes that look really great on you and feel good. Buy a pair of cute sandles that are good for your feet. Try the makeup hints. Use lip gloss or lip stain.

Learn to meditate and progressive relaxation. It will help you relax and may help you sleep better. It will help during birth and breastfeeding.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:16 AM on May. 29, 2010