am i miscarrying?

i had a positive HPT less than 2 weeks ago, i calculated by first day of my LMP i am now 6 weeks pregnant. my first two HPT's were bright and clearly positive. This morning i used my last pregnancy test just for the fun of it, and the line is now faint pink. Am i miscarrying?

Has this happened to anyone else and then found out they did in fact miscarry?

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 11:26 PM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe there was something wrong with the test.. Go to your doctor and get checked out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:33 PM on May. 28, 2010

• the line on the test showing up only indicates presence of hormone. If it was negative after, it could be a sign that you miscarried already...but it could also be a faulty test. The directions usually say that even if it's a faint line, it's a positive result.
    I would check with your midwife or doctor before drawing any conclusions.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 11:41 PM on May. 28, 2010

• If you're not having any other issues, don't worry about it. A bright vs faint line doens't mean anything. Unless you start cramping and bleeding, you're not misscarrying.
    Anonymous