If you could go back in time, how old would you like to be and why?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:27 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Out of all the years in my life, I would say the ages between 16 and 19 were the best for me because they had the least amount of abuse and stress.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:13 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Do we get to have all the knowledge we have now? Or would it be as if now never happened?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:33 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would like to be 25. 5 years younger. To prevent an incident that negatively influenced the past 5 years of my life.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:36 AM on May. 29, 2010

• 4. Potty trained, still pretty cute, you're only real job is to play, you can let your imagination run wild....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would love to be 15 again. I was getting into gymnastics and I was getting really good. I practived every day. I was a bundle of energy all the time. Nothing gave me more pleasure then nailing a gymnastic move. It was a high I cant even explain b/c I had practiced and practiced for hours upon hours. and then finally the move happened! I was total muscle and total take on life,,,15 was a great age for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2010

• 17 It was right before my life started getting screwed up. It would be nice to know then what I know now!
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 2:30 AM on May. 29, 2010

• If I could go back in time I would go back to the time I was 19 and my new DH and I decided to get pregnant right away... Foolish youngsters haha
    I LOVE my DS but I really wish I had waited. I see all these other 24 yr old girls getting to go on vacays with their DH and just silly things, that I cant do anymore, so I really wish I had waited. Why do teenagers think they know whats best? They really dont.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on May. 29, 2010

• 20 it was a very fulfilling time in my life, go back for just a weekend
    babekids06

Answer by babekids06 at 6:28 AM on May. 29, 2010

• depends on if we have to go back to fix things or to relive a fun time. I would go back to when I was 18 and not do some things I did that ended up to ruin some other things....If it was to relive the best time of my life I would go back to age 17 and go back to the clubs where nothing mattered
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 8:58 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would go back and tell my self to pay attention to my body. I d k when--before kids, after kids ... I would talk to my self and make sure I really ate a healthy well balanced diet. I would take the time and make it a priority a habit. Perhaps now I wouldn't be struggling so much with snack time.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:13 AM on May. 29, 2010