Do you think I ovulated today? I've never paid attention this much to my cycle before and could use some help!

So this online site told me I'd most likely ovulate yesterday (Thursday, meaning I ovulate on the 14th day of my cycle), but I didn't notice any change in cervical mucus yesterday. Today I noticed some mild period like cramps and I had already went "number 2" for the day haha. I also noticed an excess amount of discharge unlike yesterday where there really wasn't much there at all.

Also last time I TTC I noticed I ovulated on the 15th day of my cycle. Could this be something that happens somewhat regularly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have a regular cycle, then ovulation will be pretty predictable. Sounds like you did. Pick up a copy of Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Wechsler...no more guesswork.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:59 AM on May. 29, 2010