Do you always wear your wedding ring?

I only wear my ring on some occasions, most of my time I am home cleaning or taking care of my girls infant & toddler and when I wear it I sometimes scratch them. So I hardly wear it. what about you?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:55 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never. I am not much of a jewelery person anyway. And my former jobs didn't allow rings so I was in the habit of having them off.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i am guilty of taking mine off to do the dishes and forgetting to put it back on, but i always try and wear my ring
    HisSexyMrs

Answer by HisSexyMrs at 1:00 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes I do.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:06 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I usually don't wear mine. I should wear them, I'd love to but I need to get them resized and just haven't done it yet. I don't go all out with jewelry right now either. I'm home so much taking care of my kids and the house that it usually slips my mind to put them on anyway.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:06 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Nope. Most of the time I don't have it on. I do when we go out together, but normally, nope. It's put away.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:08 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I do.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:24 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Only when I go out.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:28 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I never take my wedding ring off. I also wear a ring on my right ring finger that hubby gave me a couple of years ago for Valentine's day and I never take it off either.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:41 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I always wear it when I go out, but when if I'm cleaning or taking a shower it comes off. When I was pregnant I never wore it because my finger was just too big. This really bothered my boss and she suggested i buy a cheap ring just to get me through. I didn't. I really don't care what others thought of it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:41 AM on May. 29, 2010

• the only time i take it off is when i take a shower or give my dd a bath. or if i am cooking and i dont want to get it dirty, then i usually ask hubby to hold it, and he puts it on his pinky.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:50 AM on May. 29, 2010