can you order food off the internet with food stamps?

Like from amazon .com but pay cash for shipping?? Or other food vendors?? I can't find canned pork anywhere, but on the internet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Canned pork???? As if frozen pork wasn't bad enough. YUCK! Anyway to answer your question, no. Most online vendors require credit cards or paypal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 29, 2010

• well thats sounds healthy!ewwww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Schwans will accept food stamps. I don't know if they carry the product you are looking for, but they accept them.

www.schwans.com
    jahair89

Answer by jahair89 at 1:38 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Why would you want to buy canned pork???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Wal Mart carries it, if you really want it. Have you ever considered just canning your own?
    Anonymous

• This came from Askville by Amazon: Amazon DOES NOT accept food stamps. I found that by doing a GOOGLE SEARCH

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:18 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Contact the site you found the pork at and ask them.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I'm glad you asked this question. The canned pork I like is only sold in my hometown and my dd is there for a funeral. I need to email her and tell her to bring some back to FL with her! Thanks for bringing up the canned pork question. I have been eating healthy for so long I forgot about canned pork. I think it's time for me to slip back to my old eating habits at least for a while!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on May. 29, 2010

• p.s. She is going to buy it for me and she said it's at Kroger's, Walmart and Meiier's. (I think I just spelled that wrong)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on May. 29, 2010

• The kind I had was delicious and all it was is pork and salt and pepper, and around here no one carries it but the food shelf--lol and I don't need to go there anymore. It is like commodity canned pork---yummy
    Anonymous