I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE SINCE APRIL OF LAST YEAR CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP???

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTING DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO....

heather....

Asked by heather.... at 1:28 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried for almost 3 years with each of mine. Sometimes it just takes time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Have you charted? If not, get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. You should even be able to find it at your local library.

If you have then the next stop is a fertility specialist to see if there is some sort of medical issue with either of you (which might even show up through charting).

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:36 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Hard to say when no one knows what you've tried. But the Wechsler book is THE BIBLE for geting pregnant. If you are both fertile, it WILL work next cycle. If it doesn't work, then both of you need to be tested.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Have you been to the Dr.? Do you have PCOS? Is your thyroid functioning properly?
    Good luck! I know it's frustrating. We've been trying for almost 2 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i didnt get pregnant for 2 years! then the second i gave up i got pregnant... sometimes if you dont think about it is when it happens
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:08 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Have you tried FertilAid? I just started taking > fertilAid and Fertile CM. It supposed to balance our hormones and help conceiving.

Hope it helps.
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 8:48 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Go to a Fertility Specialist. Bypass the reg OBGYN. I tried for years and had a few miscarriages. My OBGYN blew off my questions about trying In-vitro Fertilization. Finally after my last miscarriage, I went to a Fertility Specialist and low & behold!!!!! I have a happy, healthy little Boy!!! I believe a regular OBGYN just does not have the skill or expertise to diagnose and treat fertility problems. Good Luck & the sooner you go the sooner you will have success.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 29, 2010

• the best answer I can give is to relax!!!!! Go away for a weekend!!! Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Sex can definitely become a chore when you are trying, trust me I know. We tried for over a year to get pregnant and had no success!! I tried everything, the charting the BBT all that stuff. but honestly nothing worked until we decided we needed to redicover our relationship and make sex fun again!! we went away for a weekend, and BAM we got pregnant!! I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy that whole weekend, but it worked!! Sometimes all the "best" methods are just crap unless you are actually enjoying yourself!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:43 PM on May. 29, 2010