What would you think about your neighbor if you noticed they were out at midnight watering their lawn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my neighbors decorated for christmas at 2am, fix cars at midnight, paint said cars at 2am...yeah, I probably wouldn't even notice the watering lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:58 AM on May. 29, 2010

• they forgot to do it earlier and wanted it to be green. the best time to water is the middle of the night because it wont evaporate
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:52 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would think they were pretty smart. Less water evaporation at night when it's a little cooler than in the daytime.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 29, 2010

• maybe it was too hot during the day to water the lawn? their work schedule? a lot of things can be included in that, lol. ive been guilty of that myself, because by the time i get my son settled for the night and get my cleaning done, i usually remember that i forgot to water my plants earlier! living most of the time in alabama, its bad to water in the heat of the day, and missing one watering down there can be the difference between life or death! lol. and it could be your neighbor is going against the designated days to water for his house number, too. trying to sneak around the rules, so to speak. i have to say, i wouldnt think much about it at all, lol.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 1:53 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I'm op. Thank goodness. I was afraid my neighbors thought I was a nut! One of them popped their head out the window and asked me if everything was okay haha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 29, 2010

• ive seen worse...lol i would think about my neighbor behind me who always is mowing everyones lawns, because he got a couple million dollar settlement that he is living off of, so he's just bored in his big old house he does yard work...lol
    and if i saw him id just think
    "now he's taking it too far'
    lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:54 AM on May. 29, 2010

• "Did their sprinklers break?"

We're on automatic systems here. Mine go off at 5AM.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on May. 29, 2010

• That makes sense... but I once saw my neighbor go out in the middle of the rain and turn their sprinkler on! WTF?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:58 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Op again I'm getting a system put in but not for another two weeks. I was super jealous watching somebody elses irrigation system going off when i was out there;(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 29, 2010

• that'd be me out there watering my lawn.....
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 3:06 AM on May. 29, 2010