What are some of your first signs of pregnancy? i remember the first time around but would like to hear some responses from other mommys. it might still be to early to tell but i think i might be pregnant i have a really strong feeling, but i dont want to tell my husband i think i am unless i know for sure!

kyliekye90

Asked by kyliekye90 at 2:33 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't even think twice while I was puking from a migraine and when I was feeling better and going over my calendar I realized I was 15 days late for my period. Dollar store test bought with my saltines and ginger-ale and it was positive.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:45 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i didn't have any symptoms with my first 2 until i missed my period & had the positive pregnancy test. i think the symptoms were triggered psychologically by knowing for sure i was pregnant. however, with my third i had frequent urination & was nauseous & vomiting. i just thought i caught a bug that was going around in my family & assumed my busy bladder was because of a bladder infection. i didn't realize i was pregnant until my mom asked if i had my period.. i totally forgot about it! i took a dollar store pregnancy test & sure enough, i was pregnant.

rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:09 AM on May. 29, 2010