i was wondering if its normal to not get wet just before sex and or to lack natural lubricant throughout sex because of previous deliveries? ive heard that it is normal of women who have had an episiotomy and what may be some solution rather then having to reapply lube all throughout having intercourse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• btw you cant "bump" a question.
    its completely normal too go thru hormone fluctuations that effect lubrication, buy some k-y and have fun. and the saliva is a really bad idea. the human mouth is horridly dirty and filled with bacteria. if you have any small tears or anythig during secx, thos germs enter your blood stream. just buy the k-y.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:45 AM on May. 29, 2010

• sometimes i don't prodoce enough natural lubrication down there, so i just use my saliva. it works. idk if you'd think that's gross or not, but it's free & it works & i've never had an infection from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on May. 29, 2010

• bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I haven't had that happen to me, but it sounds like you just need a little help. That's what good ol lube is for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on May. 29, 2010

• For the first year after each of my kids, I had a bit of the same problem. It is hormonal, and has nothing to do with having been cut. Use some lube, that is what it is for.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:36 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Make sure you stay properly hydrated throughout the day, which means drinking at least 64 oz of water daily. Also, make sure you're getting enough of B1, B3 and B12 vitamins, all of which contribute to hormonal balance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 29, 2010

• One of the biggest problems after childbirth is a man's lack of providing adequate foreplay. If he is giving you lots of time to get ready and get wet then indeed it may be hormonal.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:36 AM on May. 29, 2010