another recalled tylenol question

Did you get the money back for your tylenol or just toss it I would have tossed mine but i had 5 bottles so i got my money...then later on found another bottle guess i will not worry about that one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I requested the coupons to purchase more - I had one bottle, they sent me 2 coupons worth up to $11 that I can use when they reshelve the product.

Answer by missanc at 9:02 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I had 1 bottle that a friend gave me because her kids were too old for it and she had it. So I just tossed it. I rarely ever use that stuff anyway. Now if I had 5 bottles I may want my $.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:07 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I went to Tylenol.com and filled out the online form & requested my $ back. I had two bottles, one Baby Motrin & one Infant Tylenol drops. I just received a check in the mail for $17.00. So if I were you I I would go to the website. You will get $ back. Anything is better than no $ at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 29, 2010

• My daughter had hers replaced at the pharmacy when she brought in the recalled bottle.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:02 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I didn't have to worry about it - I buy generic brands ;).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I got the refund check, but then my daughter found it and I no longer have a refund check... Oh well. :-)
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010