can you use a mens electric razor on your legs ?

i am on blood thinners due to blood clots in my lungs. i am not supose to do anything that will take the chance to cut me . so shaving my legs with a razor is out the question. i can only use electric. hense my question. thanks in advance

kthruz143

Asked by kthruz143 at 9:07 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can i just think they dont work very well. I was on blood thinners for a long time for clots in my lungs too. I now have a filter to prevent them. at some point you will not be so worried about cutting yourself hon. and also tryt he creme that removes hair. it works better than the electric razors and doesnt pull the hair. good luck to you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:10 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I tried using my husband's once, it didn't work too well over such a big area (leg vs. face), but I like the hair remover cream that comes with a plastic razor shaped thing to take it off. It works like shaving cream and razor, but it just slides the hair off and no chance of a cut. Ladies electric razors work well though too.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:29 AM on May. 29, 2010

• It doesn't work too well- try a dilepitory (sp??) like nair or waxing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would go with a cream or waxing. I think a mans razor would pull or not get close enough.
    BornToRun84

Answer by BornToRun84 at 2:53 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I prefer them. If you get a good one, they are going to get you a nice close shave and leave you good and silky smooth! I like the Philips Norelco one with the "goo"...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:26 PM on May. 29, 2010