If your husband- SO critical of you???

Or your parenting skills?
Mine is and it makes me so freakin mad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him to kiss your ass??????

:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Every now and then he'll say something I take as critical, but he doesn't usually mean it that way. He's trying to be helpful and just...lacks tact sometimes. lol I tend to listen to him, and if what he's saying is true (even if it hurts) then I'll try to change, and if I disagree with him, I just ignore it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:14 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Sometimes feels like that but perhaps its just how I feel at the time. Some days I feel like I'm supposed to be the perfect little hausfrau and work full time.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 10:55 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Nope. he knows i know (for the most part) what im doing. he might say he doesnt agree with what i did but is never critical.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 11:35 AM on May. 29, 2010

• yes mine is it really brings me down i take it sopersonllay they say when someones critacal of you they do it to make theymselves feel beteer
    butts ...hes telling mw hiw he would clean how to cut tomatoes how to put clothes in hs draw ect ect we have been together 24 years if i dont know how to do thee things bu=y now i never wil especially as we have moved all over usa
    and we have had to unopack pack put things in ther place ive een doing these things for years
    it seems he wants someone perfect well were none of us perfret please email me i would love to talk with you !!
    pinky91

Answer by pinky91 at 1:57 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Not at all, we thankfully see eye to eye on most subjects and if we dont we can reach an agreement by talking it out.
    BornToRun84

Answer by BornToRun84 at 2:43 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yeah and he does it in public and after a while I started to say okay and leave it at that everyday he does it so I say smart remarks back to him and now I just keep my mouth shut and he looks like the ass.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:20 PM on May. 29, 2010

• No but he can be critical of me as a person and that is when I show him where the door is. Funny how he changes his tune then!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on May. 29, 2010