does anyone have conflicts w/ ur so about how many kids you want to have?

my husband and i have a conflict of how many kids we want. i have two beautiful boys but i want more. i have come from a big extended family. and i was raised with just me and my sister. i wish for more kids does anyone have this problem too.

greenegurls

Asked by greenegurls at 10:58 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My hubby wants 5, and I only want 3!! Right now we are TTC #3 and I told him the only way he was getting close to the number 5 is if I end up pregnant with twins or triplets this time around lol I think he is starting to believe that I am serious!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:00 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i want four. and hubby wants two. and idk if theres anyway to convince him to have more.
    greenegurls

Answer by greenegurls at 11:04 AM on May. 29, 2010

• is this not something people talk about before getting married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 29, 2010

• No that is something we talked about before we were married and nothing has changed.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:09 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I think if given the time he may come around. People tend to change their points of view on things once they reached the ultimate goal that they have already set. To anonymous.. yes my husband and I discussed this before marriage, but it is hard to predict these sort of things ahead of time. When we first married we both agreed that 2 children would be perfect. It wasn't until we had our 2nd that my hubby said he wants 5! lol He said he could do this a million times over and over because he just loves it. You never really how your going to feel about it in the future until you have experienced it and thought it over.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:11 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Nope, that's actually something we agree on. If this one is a boy, we're stopping at two (a boy and a girl). But if this is another girl, we'll try again. But even if the third is a girl, that's it. Neither of us want more than three.

Baby names, though? We can't agree on that to save our lives.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:11 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i came from a fam of 4 and i think 4 is a great number. dh thinks we should stop at 2. we are just gonna be careful and see where we are in a few years. he said he wont close the idea on me because it is a big thing to me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:39 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Nope. We've always been on the same page.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:40 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Nope. We also talked about it before getting married. We're both good with the 2 we have.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:55 AM on May. 29, 2010

• yeah we did...he wanted 2 I wanted 3. I did tell him after 2 he could have a vasectomy if he really wanted no more. he did not and we ended up with 3. Baby 3 was a surprise and now we are done.
    Anonymous