wow. i messed up

Hi girls, im not quite sure where to post this question lol but im hoping for some advice. I went to take my BC pill last night and realized taht i had only taken tuesdays pill (but it was friday) so obviously i messed up big time on my pills this month. I decided to just stop taking this months pills and restart in 2 weeks when i would be starting my new pack so im still on schedule for refills and such. In your opinions do you think my period will come like right away? Im kind of nervous because i had this weird nagging feeling that i could be prgnant (though i dont know how its possible considering i was taking my pills and we've been using condoms) so im now waiting on my period to see...im pretty much a hot mess right now and need any advice anyone can pass around!!! please girls, help me keep my head on straight!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No bc is 100% - so you could very well be pregnant. Take a test and find out, or go to your doctor. Don't restart taking it til you know for sure one way or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Take a test to make sure your no prego then decide from there what to do.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:08 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i want to go get a test but my period isnt due until next friday....would that even be worth it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i'd take it on friday then. no harm in waiting. a blood test will show up sooner though
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:18 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I would just wait to see if your period comes when you expect it. If it's late by more than 2 or 3 days take a test. If it's negative then wait a week and if there is still no sign of AF take another.

I would wait until the first day of your next cycle to start back on your pills IF your not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• call your doctor and talk to him/her. They usually will tell you waht is best. You will still have the normal month wait to have effective BC since you missed some. So it will still be a month before you can feel safe on BC again.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 2:01 PM on May. 29, 2010