Do you know what "the gorge" is? Someone was talking about it, and I have no clue!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah.

"The Gorge" is the section of I-40 between Tennessee and North Carolina. The state line is about halfway through it. It's a very mountainous area. You may have heard of the huge rock slide that closed it down for months.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:09 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Where is the gorge you are taking about?? There is 1 by where I live and it is an amphitheater where they have concerts.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Of course, they may be talking about a different "gorge". Guess you'd have to know the context.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:12 AM on May. 29, 2010

• If you live in Washington or Oregon maybe it's the Columbia River Gorge? Why don't you type in whatever part of the country you live in and gorge into Google and you'll probably find what you're looking for.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:46 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I live in Oregon and we have "the gorge." It's I 84 going East and follows the Columbia River. Personally, it's the most beautiful part of Oregon.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:26 PM on May. 29, 2010

• There is a "gorge" in New Mexico!
    Anonymous