What defines a friend to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• A friend is someone you can trust with your life. A friend is someone you can talk to at anytime and he or she will give you honest opinion. He or she will hurt your feelings when needed.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:41 AM on May. 29, 2010

• A friend for me is someone who will tell me when I'm full of shit. Someone I can laugh who can laugh with me, and at me, who I can laugh with and at. Someone who wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for me and who knows I wouldn't hesitate to take one for her. Someone who knows that she can call at any hour just to cry, and who will answer her phone when I do. Someone who "gets" my sense of humor and isn't offended by it. Someone who is more sister to me than my own siblings. I am very lucky to have a best friend like this.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:13 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Wow kiwismommy. You are lucky because I don't have that. I lost a friend of 15 years because as I grew older I became private about money situations. She took it personal when I didn't want to answer her question of how much money I made. That was a year ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I have always said a friend as someone who will come over and watch a DVD with you. Friends are not people who are only around when you have money or something to offer them, they simply enjoy your company and you enjoy theirs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 31, 2010