For those who believe in.. not sure what to call this? Not a ghost.. but something else?

I got to talking to my mother yesterday about this old apartment we lived in when I was about 10 years old. When we lived there I would have this really creepy thing happen to me where I would wake up in the middle of the night really needing to go to the bathroom, but I found that I could not move no matter how hard I tried. It felt as if something was weighing me down to my bed. I then developed a bed wetting habit at the age of 10. I never explained this to my parents because I thought they would think it was a stupid excuse. But yesterday during our conversation I finally told my mother the reason for my bed wetting. Come to find out.. my mother AND my dad experienced the SAME thing!! They both thought they were crazy and they were probably just tired and delusional. But it stopped for all 3 of us as soon as we moved into our new house. Is this not creepy?? What do you think this was or what it means?? I am really curious

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:12 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like it could be a "ghost" or spirit that was doing that to you. Especially, seeing all 3 of you experienced the same thing and no one knew about it and it stopped after you moved out. Strange and creepy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 AM on May. 29, 2010

• My husband and I experienced this same very thing!!!! I can't believe that other people have had this happen!! We are born again Christians and ever since being re born, we experienced this same thing! It would always happen around 3:00 a.m. and it would happen at seperate intervals. There are other incredible things that have happened, pros and cons, to becoming born again, and I think that it is just part of life with Christ and its challenges. A true test of faith! I so can relate with you and know exactly what you are talking about :) !!!
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 12:20 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Out of body experiences

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:07 PM on May. 29, 2010