What is wrong with people.

Why are mothers supporting teen pregnancy? Is there no childhood no a days why are teenage girls so determined to get pregnant. Gosh I get so irritated with this cause there must be a background as to why they do it. Is it cause there not getting enough love at home? Were they abused sexually? Parent educate your children no one wants to be a pregnant mom. Explain to them the value of marriage the work that goes into being a mother and having a child. I want to scream when i see post like, I AM 15 and PREGNaNT. Does anyone have any standards now a day? We need to teach our kids responsibilty and mothers treat yourself with respect and your kids wont behave like whore's. Young mothers often aren't getting the education they need to educate there own children its sad. They need to finish school and now some responsibilty. Or were goin to have all these children on state assistant for the rest of there lives.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP here: Girls now a days need to learn that having sex doesn't keep a man. Having a baby doesn't keep them either. Learn about protection better yet just don't have sex! To many teen mothers with young chldren living in a unstable environment. If your child is pregnant they should get a job, go to school. They need to learn responsibily and they need to learn that they will be taking care of there own children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2010

• i got pregant at 17. on purpose. we both agreed we wanted a baby. he had his own house and was making enough to support all 3. when i was 18 i moved in with him, had the, baby graduated, and now she is 3 and we are still together, not on assistance, and happy. we had been together 2 years before also. now we have another little one one the way. i'm 21 he is 23. and this one was also planned.

no teenage girls should not get pregnant. and i'm going to try like hell to teach my dd that! but not all situations are as bad as you make them out to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 29, 2010

• OP I could not agree more!!!!! I hate hate hate it and you know what I hate even more when people tell me well it could happen with your DD. Well no it won't because my child will be taught values. I do not think you HAVE to be married. I am not married to her father, however, we are together for almost 7 years and we are both adults. My DD will NOT BE A TEEN MOM!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:36 AM on May. 29, 2010

• I find it hard to see parents actually being parents now days. Kids in general are out of control, they bring guns to school, more gangs, more drugs more sex OMG I can keep going.
    Parents are trying to be friends with their kids and you CAN'T do that. Why would you do that???? That is where a lot of parents are going wrong and that is why all this crap is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Not people, what is wrong with you.. It has nothing to do with age. Older moms can be bad parents too. Older mothers can be just as unstable. Just like young parents can be good parents and stable. I am not say i think it is ok for teens to go run around and get pregnant but once it happens what do you want them to do. All I am saying is it is not ALL teen parents who are bad leave us alone and mind your own business unless you see our children at harm.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:39 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Anon :38 I agree!!! I mean really you can not be a friend at a certain age. My mom and I are friends now because I'm an adult. I am a mother. When I was growing up she was a mother nothing more!!!! Oh and The anon who got pregnant at 17 on purpose. How exactly are you going to tell your child not to get pregnant as a teen when you did and are advocating it? Really that is really very stupid! OH Hun do not have a baby as a teenager even though I did on purpose!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:42 AM on May. 29, 2010

• mrs, nobody is saying they are "bad" parents, however, every single teen mom I know at one point or another wishes they would have waited. They miss EVERYTHING!!! The one anon who got pregnant at 17 yes graduated but I must ask did you go to your prom? Were you able to go on vacation with your friends after graduation like most people do? I remember my cousin went to Mexico and had a wonderful time! He is 29 and his GF is 28 and they are expecting their first child. They are able to go move from the city back to the suburbs because they have enough money to buy a house!!!! I mean really. I was 21 when I had my DD and I think I was a bit too young. DO I wish would have waited.? No because I was a teenager and I did not like going to bars and parties so I was OK with staying home every night with my child. When you are a teenager you don't like giving that up!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:46 AM on May. 29, 2010

• No i didn't get to do those things but i don't care i had my time for parties and drugs, hanging with friends acting wild and crazy. I didn't like that scene. I like my life how it is now. I would rather be doing what i do then doing that crap.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:50 AM on May. 29, 2010

• mrs, how did you have time for that?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:57 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Well i had a pretty crappy mom so i got to from the time i was 13 until i got with my now husband at 15. But believe it or not i was a virgin and had planned to stay that way until about a month before i met him.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:33 PM on May. 29, 2010