Have you ever eaten something that didn't agree with you and..

it gave you really bad gas (burps) and made your breath smell like shit? like literally? Did the gas medicines help the breath at all? I don't know what I could have possibly eaten to do this, but I don't even want to leave the house right now. i'm supposed to get my hair cut today but I'm thinking NO.
I did start taking a new vitamin, could that be the cause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2010 in Health

• Yes, the vitamins are a very likely culprit. No, the gas drops most likely won't help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes vitamins can cause digestion issues. But don't quit taking them because your body needs a daily vitamin. I had the same problem but I made sure to take my vitamin on a full stomach. I think it helped a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 29, 2010

• can i drink some water or eat something that will make it go away faster?
    Anonymous