So I guess if your young and have alot of kids... your automatically on PA ...

My sister and BIL are divorcing... they have 3 kids ( and i have 2) ... the kids are upset so me and my husband have been taking them places with us to "get their minds off of it" .... yesterday my husband took off work so we could take all 5 kids ( plus my oldest neices friend) to a water park ... we had a great day and stopped at a restraunt on the way home... Since there was 8 of us we had to wait a few mintues for us to get a table... and then we finally got one next to a couple who was probably in their early 50s ... my 3 year old daughter said HI to her as we sat down and the woman acted rudely and just turned her head ..a few mintues later they got up and she said " I didnt know you could use food stamps at restraunts now -a-days ... I couldnt believe she said that because we are FAR from being on food stamps. My husband spoke upa s soon as she said it and was like " excise me mam but that was uncalled for" * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• and she replied back " I am tired of young people not caring about birth control and expecting my money to pay for them" .... I couldnt even believe it .... and that is when the waitress asked them to leave ....

What in the world would make someone THAT dumb and RUDE !
    Anonymous

• elderly people can be the worse! I am sorry here you are trying to be nice taking all the kids when really you only have 2 and she is just judging you!
    Anonymous

• i have 10 kids and i'm not on pa
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 12:52 PM on May. 29, 2010

• What a bitch. You and your husband seemed to have handled that well.

I wouldn't have.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:54 PM on May. 29, 2010

• That is one of the reasons I have anxiety about going out with all of my kids. I have a set of twins and two other kids. Whenever we go out I feel like people are looking at us like we are freaks of nature of something. We are not on any kind of assistance either and I am a sahm so I am sure people probably think the same thing about us. My Husband works his butt off at 2 full time jobs.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:55 PM on May. 29, 2010

• She was quick to judge. I would have said only two of these kids are our MAM.

Answer by louise2 at 12:56 PM on May. 29, 2010

• That reminds me: I currently only have ONE child, and am 24, and had someone assume that about me once. I was checking out at the grocery store and used the wrong debit card (I have two from the same bank. One is a joint account that we only put money in for emergencies, like if DH is out of town and needs emergency money). It was declined, because I used it by mistake, and the woman behind me said "What? You used up all your stamps for the month?"

I gave her a piece of my mind. I've never been on any form of PA, and to have that assumed about me for no good reason was ridiculous.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:58 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Haha. I would have laughed and said "Yeah isn't it cool. A lot of places are taking them now. By the way thanks for dinner." and wink at her. Who cares what she thinks. Yeah it was rude but don't let it get to you. Not woth the time or energy.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 1:00 PM on May. 29, 2010

• wow, Anon 11:51 50 = ELDERLY? Get me a cane! Not all old people are rude. Many people of all ages jump to conclusions and judge others. It's ignorance plain and simple.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on May. 29, 2010

• lol i would have done what mizann said.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:11 PM on May. 29, 2010