feet sliding in shoe

hi all
i have tried foot petals, moleskin, double stick tape, hairspray.
all of which do not work from keeping my feet from sliding in my shoes. my shoes are open toe and have a closed back heel, they have two straps, one straps across my ankles and the other near my toes. i have tighten them as tight as they can. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• You could use spraytack, but I don't think that's exactly healthy for you to be putting on your skin for long periods.
    You could use a no slip pad that they use for carpets or something similar. Cut it to where it is just smaller then your foot, so it doesn't show while wearing the shoe. Then use spray adhesive (transparent if possible) to ahere the no-slip pad to the shoe. That should help, especially when your feet get sweaty.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:59 PM on May. 29, 2010

• change out the insoles

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on May. 29, 2010

• butterflyblue19....in response, i have doctor made insoles, still have sliding feet. they are brand new.
    Anonymous

• get the stuff used to make t-shirts, writing on them. then dab a few dots on the insoles. like the ones on the bottom of non slip slippers and socks. try that and see how it works.
    Anonymous