If I woke up with an itchy eye what do I do?

It feels like theres several eyelashes stuck in there but there isnt I dont know if thats a sign of pink eye or what cuz ive never had that...or if a mosquito bit me on my eyelid, but it hurts and it sucks especially that it happened for memorial day weekend. Do you know of any eye solution that works great for that, that medicaid pays or any of the counter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Health

• take a benedryl to see if it clears up, it could just be pollen or something aggrivating your eye
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:10 PM on May. 29, 2010

• wash with saline solution

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2010

• lol, if it itches- itch it
    Anonymous

• Last sarcastic annonymous I already scartched it enough but none of that crap works!
    Anonymous

• An eye drop with an antihistamine ingredient should help. I have horrible eye allergies this time of year and use either Visine-A or Alaway eye drops. The Visine-A needs to be re-applied every 4 hours to be effectiev, but the Alaway drops are good for 12 hours. I think the Alaway works better, but it is pricey at almost $14/bottle.
    Anonymous

• Use an allergy eye drop. Visine Allergy is good.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:21 PM on May. 29, 2010