What are you doing?

I'm about to smoke a cigarette and then get lunch started ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:08 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Waiting for my hubby to shower(after work) and then we're going out to eat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Watching Beauty and the Beast with my daughter. :) Well...actually, Beauty and the Beast is on the TV, I'm answering this question, and my daughter is playing with her See 'n' Say.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:10 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I just finished a load of laundry, fixed lunch for me and my grandson and now taking a short break before another load of laundry and setting something out for his supper. I had forgotten how demanding watching kids can be. how can they get so many clothes dirty so fast?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I am getting ready to type up my writing and to drink a throw back pepsi!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Making sloppy joe for the week.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:14 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Just finished taking a shower and sat down and watching tv and play on the computer for a while.

Answer by louise2 at 2:15 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Eating popcorn while Victoria has her lunch (grape tomatoes and lo-fat string cheese). Then, we're going to go to KMart to get her sippy cup that she lost yesterday (lol). The cup only cost $1.17, but I love that little cup!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:21 PM on May. 29, 2010

• IM ABOUT TO GO SMOKE SINCE YOU MENTIONED IT ....DD IS WATCHING LIL BEAR WHILE IM ON HERE.... I HAVE A LOAD OF CLOTHES IN THE DRYER ,JUST FINISHED CLEANING DD'S CLOSET (GET RID OF ALL THE WINTER STUFF) ....AFTER I SMOKE IM GOING VACUUM AND MOP ....AND CLEAN TOILET'S :[ LOL BTW THEM THROW BACK PEPSIS ARE YUMMY :)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:36 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I'm on here, putting off cleaning up after having my mom, stepdad, and little sister over for lunch. I forgot how many dishes 5 people can leave!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:48 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Being lazy, not cleaning the kitchen after lunch...which reminds me I never put away the leftovers.
    Not doing the laundry....Daughter just walked in the door, in a mood!! lol...ohhh it's going to be a long day.
    Anonymous