My daughter wants to get her tragus pierced?

Im fine with that, i dont have the time to take her and im a single parent of 5, do you think piercing pagoda would accept a letter and my phone number and can contact me?
Also, anyone else have their tragus pierced , how bad did it hurt? and how much did it cost you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• What is a tragus?
    Anonymous

• anon :15 here... never mind I just looked it up.
    Call and ask them. If not she can just wait until you are available.
    Anonymous

• BTW... she is old enough to pay for that... and who cares if it hurts. If she wants it (I think it is silly) then she can just deal with the pain.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell her no, but it's up to you. It wouldn't look good, and people do judge you by the way you look (unfortunately).
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:17 PM on May. 29, 2010

• OP: she is 16 meant to say that also!
    Anonymous

• piercisng pagoda wont do that, you have to be therer in person. whats a tragus? how old is your daughter
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:17 PM on May. 29, 2010

• So she want her upper ear pierced? It probably hurt as much as any piercing does.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Thats a crazy place to pierce! I'd be afraid of facial nerve damage,but maybe its just me....Piercing places usually dont do this area. She'd have to go to a professional piercer,not some teen in a mall!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:22 PM on May. 29, 2010

• She'd have to go to a professional piercer,not some teen in a mall!

What she said! ;) Under the age of 18, and adult or guardian has to be present. If the place is reputable.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:26 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Any adult will do it doesn't have to be the parent. I took a bunch of 15 year olds to get their belly buttons done (with parents permission) for Christmas, I just gave my ID and signed all the paperwork.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:09 PM on May. 29, 2010