What do you think about working from home ?

I'm a stay at home mom that is in the Network Marketing business and I love it. I have the time and money to spend with my family . I find some people that didn't like working from home . What do you think ?

Mamaplease

Asked by Mamaplease at 2:34 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love it - I could never go back to working for someone else or having to get up and be at a certain place at a certain time. Working at home is freedom but it is also responsibility - with a 2 and a half year, sometimes i do struggle to make the time, but LUCKILY I have managed to make a lot of my income passive so I can go without working and still be making money.

I know it isn't for everyone but it is DEFINITELY for me. :)
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:41 PM on May. 29, 2010

• i love working from home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:04 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I have my own company and we are currently working from anywhere possible we are looking for space to rent.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:27 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I think I have been working from home in some shape or form for the majority of my "working years" and frankly I love it. But I still continue to work outside the home, because I enjoy that too... But it's always nice to know that I don't HAVE to work outside the home.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:32 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I love working for myself from home.....I can't stand working for pennies for a company and busting my butt. I'll never work outside the home again.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:38 PM on May. 29, 2010

• thats AWSOME! I'm glad to know that there are so many mom's like me that love to work from home . :)
    Mamaplease

Answer by Mamaplease at 5:36 PM on May. 29, 2010

• i want to work from home but i just havent got the money to put into it...i am a sahm!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:33 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I totally love working from home. You never have to worry about getting fired due to being sick or having your child get sick. Work when you want.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 7:01 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Where are you ladies talking about fill us ladies in on where you ladies work. Please,please, tell me!!! (us) Thank you!
    Anonymous

• I agree with all of these ladies, I love working from home and not having to worry about being late, or sleeping in or answering to a boss. I cant imagine going back to a desk job now that Ive been working from home!
    LuvMyBoy08

Answer by LuvMyBoy08 at 9:27 PM on May. 29, 2010