OMG I hate stalkerssssss!!!!!

OK kind of question kind of rant.... I have a stalker.. wel maybe a few because some are anon! Anyway WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF THEM??????? OMg it is sooo annoying. No matter what area it is no matter what the question they come flocking in. I answered about tipping a tattoo guy and my SO is a tattoo artist so I know how shops run and I answered the question and someone who did not even answer the question was like oh look Delilahsmom is at it again thinking she knows it all. OMG hello I answered the question. Another followed me to 3 posts not answering the question just making fun of MY OPINION!! OMg Help me get rid of them please!!!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 2:41 PM on May. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Have you been reporting them? I would report the answer and explain to cafemom that they keep doing this to whatever you answer and it has nothing to do with the question. I would also contact them and ask them what you can do about someone following you about...surely they would be able to at least tell you who it is or ban them. Alternatively just ignore them and they will disappear eventually. Try to remember that they once were a baby....and the way they are acting is the way they have learnt to deal with the world.
    Anonymous

• I'm not really sure what could be done since they're popping up as anon. The best thing I can suggest is to bring it up with Cafemom admins? The other alternative is just ignore them... letting them know that they're getting to you will only fuel them further. Just like bullies in high school. Pesky, but.. it's life. Just ignore them, roll your eyes, see the humor out of the situation... be flattered! They're spending so much of their time stalking you just to comment on YOUR posts. That's so sweet of them, don't you just wish you knew who they were so you could thank them personally? :]
    Don't let it bother you too much, Momma, they're only people... and anonymous ones at that. You've got better things to fret over.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:44 PM on May. 29, 2010

• If you report the same person enough times, they get their anon privileges taken away. Just keep reporting the answers. They may still follow you, but at least you'll know who they are. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I have had people on here be like that to me. Every thing I type on here the belittle and talk bad about. I just keep on doing what I want. You can block them if they are not anonymous. I found out, they will leave you alone eventually.

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Thanks ladies. It is just sooo annoying. There is one who is not anon and she just followed me to 3 posts. I think differently than her so she says I'm joke and should have my own comedy tour. But I am answering questions that to me are very serious! I am going to contact Cafemom directly about it because yes I could ignore it but it is sooo annoying especially when it an issue that is important to me.I mean the one on the tattoo tipping question is whatever but when I am in a political serious debate and someone follows me from post to post about different things and does not give their point of view but picks on mine for no reason it is just annoying and I deal with enough of that from my 16 year old brother!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:48 PM on May. 29, 2010

• These are the kinds of things that make me wonder who is on the cafemom team and who has access to our registraion information... you know?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:04 PM on May. 29, 2010

• When you see a response that is a personal attack, you need to report it.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:09 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Maybe you shouldn't have made some snappy, bithcy comments on other peoples posts, or towards others.... then they wouldn't be doing it to you!!! hahaha

Anonymous

• I have seen you tell people that they are stupid or idiots. Have also seen you call peoples questions stupid.

So if you dish it out you should also be able to take it in return. I have not heard of anybody turning you in but they could.

So I think i would ignore it before they turn it on you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 30, 2010

• To the 2 anons I really am not complaining about WHAT people are saying. If you would read what I have said. They follow me and it is quite annoying! Sorry you guys don't have that but there are a few people who seem to follow me and you know I love the attention from them but I would like to talk about the topic of the question, not combating them!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:23 AM on May. 30, 2010