Does this happen to you? (kinda TMI)

Okay,

this is my first pregancy so I have NO clue what to feel etc. Anyway, sometimes I feel like a flick/throb something around my vagina, like where ur clit is located (sorry lol) & it makes me pull in my keegal muscles (the ones you use to stop yourself from peeing) without wanting to & then it makes me have to pee.. Has this happened to anybody else? If so, is this the baby kicking me low or could this be a sign of a UTI? At my appt before last I told the nurse I thought maybe I had a UTI but the NP (nurse practioner) never said anything to me

Mami2b86

Asked by Mami2b86 at 3:14 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it depends how far along you are when it comes to the baby kicking. now, your body just feels wierd, its never been pregnant before, so everything gets affected. i had that piching in my clitorus once in a while too. if its bearable then your fine. ask a doctor if it becomes really uncomfterable .
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:34 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I got throbs but I think it was just my body feeling happy lol. I still get them after having kids,I think now it's a "your ovulating" sigh, but when I was pregnant...I don't know why I had it. I also had some very realistic dreams while pregnant...waking up in orgasm if you will lol. Your body does crazy things when you got a baby on bored. If you had a uti they would have told you. They get your pee every visit. If it's painful, then talk to your doc...but if it's just weird you should be fine.
    Anonymous