anyone know how to interpret and dream?

In my dream a leopard is trying to get in the house to fight and or kill me. It's really stronge and even though I'm holding the door shut with all my weight, it makes the bottom of the door bulge and open alittle. It goes away and I run around trying to see where it went, and it busted through the door and I told my husband to get the gun, and it started to act like a dog and after a minute it turned into a small dog and wanted to be loved on. I don't understand why a big ass cat would turn into a small dog after having a gun pointed at it. Does this even have a meaning? If you think you know what it means, let me know cause I'm lost with this one.

GotToHaveFaith

Asked by GotToHaveFaith at 3:24 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I suggest an online dream dictionary. You can google it
    Anonymous

• I do think this dream has meaning.. most dreams are symbolic and the Lord does speak to us through dreams.. but though all dreams need to be looked at ,not all dream need to be interpreted. I think mainly this dream is warning to you to beware of vicious, evil and powerful people- the leopard that seek to destroy you and your family disguised as a harmless friend-dog -mans best friend. don't be fooled by their innocent appearance , don't let them into your life, because their true nature has been revealed. they will rip you apart if given the chance.- your emotions during the dream are important as are any colors that stand out to you.. here is website that has biblical dreams symbols  http://www.tehillah.org/dreams5.shtml

Anonymous

• Something is threatening you in your real life. Bills? Some person? Some fear? A health problem? Worried about something about your children? Your dream reflects that you feel threatened and worried, possibly not at all to the magnitude that is shown in your dream though, it could be something that is a minor worry, or it could be a serious worry. However, your dream shows that you are able to take action and that you do, and your taking action makes the fear and worry go away - you realize that what you were so worried about, so frightened of, is able to be conquered.

Answer by Bmat at 3:50 PM on May. 29, 2010

• exactly like Bmat said

a good book to check out is sylvia browne's book of dreams...it isnt a dream dictionary...and those dream dictionaries arent as reliable being something could mean something different to someone else..IE a snake to one person maybe terrifying but to another not so much so a dream about snake could have several different meanings.. sylvia's book gives broader detail but u are able to personalize the knowledge you gain. and almost every library i been to carries most of her books. def worth lookin into.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:27 PM on May. 29, 2010

• You ARE worried. It comes through in images. Say the leopard is a male figure. Say it's nice time after time, he walks in talks to you, he's even a friend of the family for possibly a very long time, but you aren't seeing he's a friend just recently and it's on your subconscious mind, so it's appearing he is a true threat, (the spotted leopard) and when he sees you in person, he's like a small puppy dog. SOOOOOOOOO nice.......
    Anonymous

• Sounds sexual to me. Are you denying your desires?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:43 PM on May. 29, 2010