Do you believe in "spirits" Ghost?

Scarletto691

Asked by Scarletto691 at 6:13 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• yes. I think that ghosts exsists. I wish everyone would understand, sometimes their isn't always a logical explanation.
    JaneWilliams5

Answer by JaneWilliams5 at 6:15 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes, both, and they are two different things...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:17 PM on May. 29, 2010

• yes,we have at least 2 here in the house

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes. and agree with sabrina and jane. they are both different things and just because it isn't logical doesn't mean it isn't real.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:20 PM on May. 29, 2010

• yes 100%
    Anonymous

• Yes, the Bible speaks of spirits and ghosts.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:19 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Wow, I am so glad I have some support on my question! Thank all of you for those answers, as I really thought I would have some mean and hateful answers. I am a paranormal investigator and also a sensitive and I am a Christian! I don't worship the devil at all and my group prays before every single investigation! I have tons of videos of real ghosts and tons of pictures too. I have voices on tape of ghosts and I live with alot of ghosts and can see and hear them.........as a sesnitive. I have since I was a child. I love doing what I do and my group may be small, there are 5 of us, but we r always looking for more serious ghsot hunters to join our group. We r in Manhcester Tennessee. Anyway, thanks to all of you so far who have answered and God bless all of you!
    Scarletto691

Answer by Scarletto691 at 2:51 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Of course I do, and I'm just as sane as anyone else can be. I do however find it creepy when I sit and watch those ghost shows like "Ghosthunters", or "Celebrity Ghost stories". I lived in a very haunted house when I was a teenager, and I will NEVER forget that house, ever.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:55 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Hey scarlet, can you tell me why my television sound as if it is about to explode. It make a popping sound everynight, and only when we settle down for bed. It is a 60 inch television, a late 2003 model. Can insects be inside of it, or worse?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:57 PM on May. 30, 2010

• yup
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010