pmdd

Do any of u moms have pmdd how do u deal with it? Do u take medicine for it? I feel like I'm going crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Health

• I was diagnosed with it, but after seeing a naturapath it was discovered that I actually have estrogen dominance and I started progesterone supplementation (cream for two weeks before my period). My PMDD symptoms have virtually disappeared. Before seeing the naturopath I was on Prozac, but it made me feel like a zombie.
    Anonymous

• I have it too, I'm not on anything for it though. I'm trying my best to give up my classic coke, but the headaches are so bad that it's making things really hard. I know getting off the caffeine is the best thing for me...I just hate feeling like this.

Most of the time I try to stay in my room away from the kids and DH when he's home...when he's at work, I just do my best to try not to lose my temper with the boys. I mean it's not their fault that I'm this way, I'm 48 so I'm hoping in a few years I won't have to worry about this anymore at all.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:48 PM on May. 29, 2010