Day 5 of potty training!Great or what?

she only had 1 accident and she knew she done wrong she finished her pee pee in the potty, and we have gotten her away from the treats after she pees now instead of a treat we wash her hands and she loves it :D she is such a smart child..mommy and daddy are so proud of her! oh yea she she done her poopie in the potty today too :D

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 6:25 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh I am sooo jealous!!!! My dd is 2 1/2 and still having some problems!!! We only use pull ups when we go out otherwise she is nude or has a dress on. she has not gotten the undies and not peeing in them thing yet. She was getting close but that it got cold and I had to dress her indoors(I refuse to turn on my heat in April) so she got sidetracked a little! But wow AWESOME I WOULD BE SOOOOO PROUD!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:49 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Congrats! How old is she?
    Anonymous

• 18 months she will be 19 months in 6 days
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:42 PM on May. 29, 2010

• good job! we are on day 16 today, only 2 accidents. he doesnt like pooping in the potty, but tonight he had a poop accident on the floor, yelled pee pee and ran to the potty! I escorted him, he said "bye bye" and shut the door LMAO.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:29 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Great job! I think it is much easier to do at 1 1/2 than when they are older! Way to go!
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 2:49 AM on May. 31, 2010