I bet you've never heard a story quite like this one....

Went to a local clothing store today and was looking at the clearance rack....I found a pair of maternity jeans (I am pretty sure I am pregnant) that with the clearance price ended up being 50 cents!!!!

I was soooo excited seriously 50CENTS!!!

So I decided to try em on real quick just to make sure they were not too tight in the butt or anything and when I did I reached into the pocket and found 12 dollars! NO LIE

I stood there trying to figure it out, then it hit me that the jeans had a hand WRITTEN tag in them...I bet somebody wore them into the store and wore out new ones...hanging the old maternity jeans on the rack...but they sure did look new.

But I kept the money!!! LOL I figured I was buying a used pair of jeans anyways....

ISNT THAT WEIRD!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thats stealing... if i were u i would give that money in charity
    Anonymous

• I knew someone on here would "claim" to be a goody goody.
    Anonymous

• So anon, if you find a 5 dollar bill on the side walk or in a park, you give it to charity? I dont.
    Anonymous

• sweet deal!!! i would kept the money too..finders keepers!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:46 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Haha. That person who said its stealling is a hypocrit. They would keep the money too. Haha. My brother once bought a jacket at a garage sale that had $30 in the pocket.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:51 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I bought a pair of jeans at the Salvation Army for $1.50,and when I got home.I found $15 in the back pocket

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:57 PM on May. 29, 2010

• How is that stealing? it's not like she took it out of the cash register, I swear some women are ding dongs on here.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:03 PM on May. 29, 2010

• If I bought something at a garage sale and found money in the pocket I would definitely return the money to the house I bought it at otherwise I would feel guilty as if I had stolen it. That's just wrong to keep it when you know who the owner was. Same as stealing.
    Anonymous

• Wow!!! lol Lucky you lol I would had kept it too!
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 7:17 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Anon7.08 - that's a different scenario... don't you think? You actually KNOW where the item of clothing came from, however, someone obviously wore those pairs of jeans into the store, and probably snagged another pair and wore them out. So... should she OP post a "LOST" flyer for $12? Get over it.
    I would've kept it. End of story.
    Anonymous