did u have a "weird" feeling before going into labor?

Thursday I woke up more energy than normal, and I cleaned my entire house. Then yesterday I sick most of the day, and I ended up getting sick. Today I just feel wierd. Ive had upset stomach and have had an off and on nauseseous feeling. Im not hungry and I just feel really weird. The baby's movements have slowed but she's still moving around plenty.. just slower.

MayBaby0507

Asked by MayBaby0507 at 7:57 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! I couldn't describe it. Make sure you have your bags packed mama! Both of mine were 5 weeks early too.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:00 PM on May. 29, 2010

• ya. and a couple days before i felt like cleaning the entire house. you may expect labor within the next couple days.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:23 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I have felt the same way today. I am 36 weeks today. My husband and I just oved the weekend of the 15th and finished unpacking everything today and cleaning. All night i have had sporatic braxton hicks contractions. My husband is totally calm with him being a nurse. This is our 5th child so I promised myself I am going to wait for my water to break, any bleeding or constant contractions for an hour at least before I go up to be checked. My doctor hasn't checked me at all, which is both his and my wishes, so I wouldn't know if I was dialated or not. I sat at 2cm from 32 weeks on with my last daughter until induction at 37 weeks because of preeclampsia. So I hope things go well. Good luck to you and I hope that you have a great labor and enjoy your new little one when she comes.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 9:44 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes, it was called an IV Drip! lol.. I was induced!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:46 PM on May. 29, 2010