Little angel...

It's been 2 months since my baby passed.. But it seems like it was only yesterday. I don't think there is anything I can ever do to forget that day. But, sweetie, I remember every moment I ever spent with you. I can still feel you in my arms. I can feel you little hand in mine. I can hear your voice, I can hear you sing every night. Remember your favorite song?
"Baby let me be your lovely teddybear..."
I hear you sing it to your baby brother every night.

I love you Elena and you will never be forgotten. Thank you for the amazing 5 years you gave to me while you were here.. And thank you for keeping your baby brother and daddy and me safe and loved.

I hope you are having fun wherever it is you are. I'm sure everyone loves you up there little angel.

Your baby brother learnt to say your name the other day. So cute, you know. It was a great moment. But, you already know. I'm sure you were there.

We love you Elena. Always.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I remember you original post 2 months ago. I hope your family is ok, I am sure Elena is happy and safe where she is. God bless you all.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:18 PM on May. 29, 2010