spotty arm pits?

has anyone else ever gotten dark spots on their armpits while they were pregnant. I have them and starting to worry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's normal for the pigment in your skin to change when you're pregnant.... you might also get a line down your belly, your areola may darken and some women also have the skin around their eyes darken. it will go away after the baby is born
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on May. 29, 2010

• my pits have gotten very dark.. looks funny... i don't even want to raise my arms around anyone.. .:P
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:45 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Oh yes!!! I got it really bad with every pregnancy (I've been pregnant 4 times). It was really noticeable under my arm pits and under my boobs. It's totally normal though. It has to do with the hormones. It'll all go away after you have the baby though
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:06 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes its your skin pigment changing colors. It has to do with hormones. It should go away after having the baby. Mine did.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:20 PM on May. 30, 2010