This ever happen to you?

I pick up my telephone in the house and they want to know if my mom is busy? I say either yes...if i'm busy..haha on them ... or speaking...I guess on the phone I sound like my kids...hmmm

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 8:32 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whenever I answer the phone when my husband calls he ALWAYS says, "Let me speak to your mom." It sets me to giggling and then he knows its me. He tells me I sound like the girls when I answer the phone, which I don't think is possible, but oh well. LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 AM on May. 30, 2010

• nah... I have an old voice.
    Anonymous

• o i got you beat..... every single time i answer the door and it is a sales person or a service person, they ask if my parents are home! or they say i need to speak to the homeowner..... is your mother or father available. even when i am lugging around a toddler and 9 months pregnant...... i guess it should make me feel good since i'm 30 but it actually makes me mad and then i give them attitude lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:36 PM on May. 29, 2010

• No but I took my husband to the hospital once with a kidney stone and the nurse said "honey you can bring your dad over to this room here" I just about died laughing. I said "come on DAD you heard her, lets go" She just stood there looking at me funny.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:45 PM on May. 29, 2010

• i had a server once give me the kids menu.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 PM on May. 29, 2010

• My good friend in Oregon has a very young voice. If I didn;t know her, I might think she was a teen or younger! This doesn't happen to me, tho :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:20 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Well I would tell them that my parents don't live here then close the door.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:32 PM on May. 29, 2010

• kind of off topic but when they call me I act like I called them and say ma I speak to so and so.haha or we say please hold and putthe tv on a music channel and set the phone by it
    SuzyQ1081

Answer by SuzyQ1081 at 9:42 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I guess its a complement on my mother, but I once had a conversation with my dad for ten minutes before he realized it was me and not his wife.
    Anonymous

• good thing about it is now that I hit ...ahem ...40 ..when I'm in the store no one believes the 23 22 19 11 yr old are my kids and not my siblings...lol
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 1:22 PM on May. 30, 2010