Do you ever feel kind of bad for kids because who they got for parents?

I know this is a terrible thing to say but I do feel bad for some kids. I know this girl who is rude, disgusting, and has this off the wall ideas for raising kids. By rude I mean she pushes past people in the stores. Literally pushes. She is racist. By disgusting I mean she forces out farts and burps all the time. Even when she's at friends houses and out in public! Gross! And the off the wall parenting ideas she doesn't think girls should be allowed to do things boys do like any sport other than cheerleading or dancing because she will turn into a lesbian if she does. She also doesn't think they should go to public school either because they let to many minorites attend. I feel bad for her daughter. I cant help it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on May. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• In a word yes... I have never understood why the authorities don't consider teaching hate and bigotry as abuse...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah. I know these people who always sends their kids off to aitter when all they are doing is sitting at home doing nothing. They also consider being home with your child as babysitting. This is just a small fraction of why I feel sorry for the kid.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:55 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Oh OP here. Didn't mean to post annon
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:57 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I do feel sorry for some children, you dont get to pick your parents, and some parents shouldnt have kids period.
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 10:00 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Yes I do. There are some parents that should have NEVER been allowed to procreate.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on May. 29, 2010