Please help me =)

Tomorrow will be the first day my husband and I have had alone together since our daughter was born. She is 13.5 months old. We have no clue what to do!! It has been so long since either of us has been out. We do not want to spend a ton of money but we can spend some. HELP US!!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 10:11 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would go bowling, but that's just me. Dinner and movie is too ordinary.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:13 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Why go out.... wink wink
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:14 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Fun, or romantic?

Skating rink... Bowling... Putt Putt....

Picnic in the park... City Festival in town (if there is one)... Art museum...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:16 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Walk in nature, maybe a picnic.
    Anonymous

• go grab a bite and stop at someplace that looks interesxting or a place you both may have seen and thought i would love to check this out. My s.o. took me to a new buffet on a crab legs night and then we played glow in the dark Frisbee golf. . . :) we were the only ones at the park so ya know on the bench with a blanket ;) It was nice and a night i wont forget :)
    Anonymous

• Well what did you do before? Do that. My hubby and I love to see movies together. So we always do that. We go get some dinner before, then the movie, than sometimes the mall and get each other a lil something, and then desert some where quiet. Oh and we usually go to an adult store and get different fun things to play with later. haha.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:33 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Fresh air,,,,go get some fresh air. Link arm in arm and go somewhere peaceful. I live by the beach and this post is making me feel like I need to get out and go,,,I have teens and they are with dad tonight....I sooooo need some fresh air!
    Anonymous

• I agree .. Go bowling. That cheap and fun!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:55 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Well my husband and I go out to diner on those date nights. WE would usually end up in a fight b/c we didn't know how to communicate any longer. So go and don't take everything he says seriously. That is my only advice, try to laugh a little or dink a glass of wine. Keep it light and fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:27 PM on May. 30, 2010