I need tips on grilling Salmon. Marinades, how long to grill? Any suggestions will help!

jenny402

Asked by jenny402 at 10:48 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Italian dressing is a great marinade. My DH grills it all the time I'm not sure how long. I think he just keeps and eye on it till it's done. Oh btw he also uses BBQ sauce.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:06 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I make a slightly Asian marinade pineapple juice ,low sodium soy sauce ,minced garlic and green onions.Let it marinate all day if possible.Serve with brown rice and broccoli.Sometimes I drain the liquid from Newman's pineapple salsa add more pineapple and serve it over the fish.A huge family favorite

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:46 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Remember, wild caught salmon is loaded with healthy fats and nutrients; farm raised salmon is loaded with fats and pesticides.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 PM on May. 30, 2010