when did you have your baby shower? How many weeks pregno?

Hello.
I'm wondering when is the right time to have a baby shower, my friends are asking in what month I want it. Im due on halloween but I kinda want my baby shower in August..is this too early? and when did you ladies have your baby shower, or plan on having your baby shower?

psychobilly_mom

Asked by psychobilly_mom at 11:22 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do it when you want its your day and really that is not that early! I think good rule of thumb is as long as you look preggo in the pics your set to go :)
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 8:30 AM on May. 30, 2010

• With my first, the baby shower was 2.5 months before my due date. This time around it is planned for 2.5 weeks before my due date.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:24 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I don't think that's too early. It's better to give yourself some time to make returns and go buy what you didn't get. Mine was at the end of March and I was due the end of April.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:25 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I would say about a month or two before your due.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:26 PM on May. 29, 2010

• i never had one..but all my friends seem to have them between 2-4 weeks before their due date
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:27 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I had mine at 37 weeks ... I thought that was a lil too late though because I was worried I was going to go early and miss my baby shower. However, looking back I had such a good time and everyone loved seeing me soooo pregnant :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:30 PM on May. 29, 2010

• With most of my kids, my shower(s) were around 2 months before the baby was due. Gave me plenty of time to go out and get the things that I didn't receive for my shower or the things I forgot to put on my registry.

Answer by missanc at 11:33 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I think I was about a month before my due date.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:34 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I was around 30 weeks.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:53 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I was 35 weeks pregnant. It gave me plenty of time to finish my sons room, make returns, & pick up the essential stuff that I didnt get from the shower! I wouldnt wait any longer than that though bc I naturally had my son at 38w 1day!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:58 PM on May. 29, 2010