What's your song?

For you and your hubby/SO? Do you even have one?

Our's is "All My Life" by KC and JoJo

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 11:52 PM on May. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No offense but I can't stand that song lol.

We don't have a song, really. We're not married so we don't have a wedding song, but even still we're just not the type to have a song lol.
    Anonymous

• Live for Today by the Grass Roots
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2010

• I'm a Barbie Girl
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:54 PM on May. 29, 2010

• Jumpsuit apparatus,,hey baby,,Im single and a survivor of dv,,oops maybe I shouldnt be in your post,,,,lol
    Anonymous

• "Everything" by Lifehouse is our song. I had never heard it till my hubby played it for me the first time. I think it sums our love perfectly.
    jimmalou1978

Answer by jimmalou1978 at 12:04 AM on May. 30, 2010

• At the wedding the song was, lover for life, by whitney Houston, for me to come in on. His was, What a man, by salt and pepper. But our main song was 2nd time around,by shalimar, because it was both of our 2nd times getting married.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:09 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well, stupid, but do you know "who put the bop"? That's our song because everytime we got in his car together for the first couple of weeks, it was on the radio before we exited the car. It happened like 8 times!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• We have a band, Foreigner. Them and their love songs would always come on before we were dating and would always make things awkward lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:19 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Ours is Everything I Do by Bryan Adams, it was what we used for our wedding instead of the usual wedding march. We both always loved the song even before we met, but it never seemed to fit the relationships we had with our ex's. But it fits us perfectly.

Although he recently made me a video of still shots attached to a recording of Burning for You by Blue Oyster Cult. There were over 400 still shots in that thing...lmao, I have no idea how long it took him. I couldn't help but start crying, he's just too sweet sometimes.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:45 AM on May. 30, 2010

• My husband isn't good with speaking how he feels, so he uses songs with meaningful lyrics. The three he chose that are "our" songs are "Unchained Melody," "Deeper Than The Holler," and "Forever and Ever, Amen."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:27 AM on May. 30, 2010