What would you do?

my husband wants to rent a hotel room over night for our anniversary. I've never left my baby over night, and it makes me kind of nervous.
I am breast feeding but I was thinking I could pump some milk for him to be fed by his grandma and I could just take the breast pump with us (if i get too full)
would you go? by the way my son is 9 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• of course i would go! my son is 1 yrs old and weve done that quite a few times. he stays with my mom and i trust her, and she loves to be able to spend time with him too and i think its good for my son to be comfortable with someone else besides just me. plus i need some time away sometimes, and i LOVE hotels rooms. me and my SO have so much fun when we go to hotel rooms. we try and get one with a whirl pool in the room or jacuzzi in the room, and we bring a bottle of wine or beer or whatever, we go out to eat or order in, drink some wine, go in the whirl pool, have amazing sex, and then sleep in an amazingly comfortable bed and cuddle all night. we get some real relaxing time and then feel refreshed to go back to our normal life. its really nice to get away sometimes. were going to atlantic city for my bday june 24th & 25th, we have a jacuzzi sweet, the hotel has a rooftop pool. my son will be safe having a sleepover with his
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:06 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I was the same way. Yes you should go! You have to start somewhere. If you trust the grandmother, do it.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:06 AM on May. 30, 2010

• grandma. nothing wrong with that! :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:07 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I didn't. In fact the only time I've left my son over night was when I was in the hospital sick for two days. I wish more than anything I'd let the nervousness and fears go and allowed myself to go out and have a good time and relax every once in a while. Every marriage is owed that. Please I know there is a lot of pressure on you as a mom but you and your husband deserve to celebrate your special day without the guilt. Go, have a great time and allow yourself a baby free night. The world will go on :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Go and have fun!!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I would go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Heck yeah, I'd go. Sounds great!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:01 PM on May. 30, 2010