DH and I are going to be trying to have another baby soon, but I am wanting a summer baby. When months will I have to try to get pregnant in order to have a baby in the summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant in NOV had my son is AUG!
    So Im assuming..
    OCT=JULY
    SEPT=JUNE
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:22 AM on May. 30, 2010

• That's just sinple math.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Well you don't know how long it's going to take to conceive. You want to conceive in October but you might get pregnant once you try it in October, you might need months before you get pregnant.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:19 AM on May. 30, 2010

With both my girls I got pregnant pretty much right away. The first I was on birth control stopped taking it then I got pregnant in 3 months. Baby number 2 I wasn't on birth control and once we tried only took a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 30, 2010

• August, September, October, and November are all safe bets. Why not start in August then if you concieve right away you have a may baby... and the months following it will be june, july, and august respectively. I'm not meaning to be rude but I'm sort of wondering why you needed a question for this. You couldn't figure this one out by counting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 30, 2010

Yes I probably could have figured it out on my own I guess, but I am not really sure if you count 9 months or 10 months. I mean you are pregnant 40 weeks so that is 10 months, but I was trying to figure out how you count the days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 30, 2010

• You are NOT pregnant 40 weeks. That is the time from your last menstrual period and you actually don't ovulate (usually) for 2 weeks AFTER that so you are technically only pregnant for 38 weeks. If this isn't your first child you also have to look at how early or late you had your other kids as that is a good indication of when this one will come. If you are typically early then you will want to probably wait more for September, but if you are typically late then August is a good bet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 30, 2010

I was induced at 40 weeks exactly with my first only cause they said my hips were small and they said the baby night be about 10 pounds they didn't want me to have that big of a baby. She was 8.1

second I had the baby 5 days early so 39.5 weeks I was induced again cause I had problems delivering my first so they were trying to make that one smaller she was 8.7 so I am pregnant for aleast 40 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 30, 2010