Where would you move in Europe?

Which European country do you like the most and why? Which one would you avoid? I am looking into moving to Europe, I work from home for a multi-national company and I can go wherever I wish. I was thinking to try different places for a year or two and then move on but it's hard to decide where to start.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Travel

• Finland, Barcelona, France, Belgium, or London. hahahaha.. im not picky when it comes to Europe. i love it.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 12:53 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I lived in Germany, France, England, Greece, Spain, Ireland and Italy. Greece was my favorite. My whole family's favorite! We loved everything about it, the people, the food, the weather, the schools.. Living there was amazing and I wish my husband's job could take us there again.

We didn't really like England and Germany because of the people.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:53 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Finland. I've never been there, but have seen a lot of pictures. It looks so beautiful there and reminds me of home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Italy, Greece, or Spain because of the climate, atmosphere, and food. Germany because I speak German.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:02 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Greece. I went there last summer and it was amazing. Good people, AMAZING food and always sunny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Greece too. Or Spain. But I prefer Greek food so I'd have to choose Greece. Plus, spanish people's English is reallyyyy bad.

Let us know what you choose!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I'd pick Germany-- because my best friend lives there and I have family over there. (it also helps that I speak German). My best friend has traveled all over Europe and her favorite place to visit is Spain.
    Anonymous

• Spain (Torremolinos, or anywhere on Costa del Sol); England, either London or Bath

Answer by rkoloms at 4:33 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Britain or France if it was to be a permanent move as I can manage the languages and the social culture but almost anywhere otherwise as I love Europe too.

Impossible to pick a favourite but i particularly liked The Netherlands and the Czech Republic.. i was never in the Scandinacian countries so I would like to go there.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:46 PM on May. 30, 2010

• Spain (Andalucia, anywhere in there lol). I lived there for 3 years and would have stayed longer if I could have. But DH is military and we had to PCS. We lived just about 30 minutes outside Sevilla and we loved it. The people were extremely friendly, housing was really affordable and very very nice (think in-ground pools, fruit trees, grape vines, marble floors, big balconies or patios, etc), awesome shopping, the food was unbelievable, so much to do with the kids there too. I haven't been anywhere else in Europe, but I know people who have lived in Italy and Germany, and visited Spain and they all said that Spain was a lot nicer. I would like to go to Belgium, Greece, and Ireland because I hear they are nice and very beautiful also.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:49 PM on May. 31, 2010