Have you ever had a train ran on you? Or have been with at least 2 different men during one sexual experience??

I've seen several questions regarding this lately. Is this common? I've only been with one man at a time. I've had more than one partner, but never at the same time. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The first time I did it, it was freaking awesome I felt like a LOVE BUFFET. that is the only way to describe it but for some reason it was all about me and they didn't require much of me...very strange situation and there were a lot of drugs involved but it was amazing, the guys were best friends to each other and good friends of mine. I would have done it again with that particular group though I don't think we ever did do it again...the second time I actually recall/still a lot of drugs BUT different guys...was horrible I think about it and want to puke. Disclaimer: I do not engage in these behaviors anymore and have not in over 6 years BUT I have no problem talking about it. I could never do these things with someone I truly love or love more than a friend, like my husband the thought disgusts me BUT I do look back fondly on the first multiple male experience and I don't regret it at all it did not feel dirty or wrong.
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 9:46 AM on May. 30, 2010

• ever had a train ran on you? What the heck does that mean???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 30, 2010

• umm NO...and anon a train means like youve had multiple guys taking turns having sex with you all in the same session...if that makes sense
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:10 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I wish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 30, 2010

• When i was younger i had a threesom with two guys one was my boyfriend the other was my best friend. I have not spoke to them sense that night i felt so bad about it even while it was happening. I felt kind of forced into it. I dont see how anyone could do this on a regular basis.
    Anonymous

• Running or pulling a train means that more than 2 guys plan on having sex with the same gal, one after the other.....the sex may be consentual on the gal's part...it also refers to gang rape.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Anonymous 12:10 that clearly is a joke, I hope. It's actually kind of funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• NOPE and I don't know how some women do that. I could imagine myself in a 3some with a man and another woman but 2 guys? No, that's like they're lions and I'm a piece of meat. Plus, too much work with two guys!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:18 AM on May. 30, 2010

• you know...now that I'm forty and feeling Quite Sporty...i would do this....I now know how the teenage boys feel and why women my age... go for much younger men!...something happens at age 40, a switch gets flipped and I don't know but anyway to answer the question no I have not had a train situation but would not mind it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 30, 2010

• no and no, not sure what the appeal is. i think i attach more emotion to sex than the average girl. can't do the whole have sex with someone i don't love thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 30, 2010