How old is too old to wear a two piece bathing suit? Or does age not matter as long as one has the body?

I'm 30 and still wear one. I'm thinking I might be getting too old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am 37 and still wear one but I have the figure for it actually look better now than when I was in my 20s.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 3:26 AM on May. 30, 2010

• if you still have the body for one I say go for it lol. I wish I was still able to wear one lol. I am 28 next month, but I have stretch marks so Iwont wear one, but if you have the body I don't think you are ever to old to wear one lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:08 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Hey if you got it flaunt it, hehe just dont let it all hang out ;)
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:56 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I'm almost 39 and I still wear one. My body is better now then it was before kids.
    jcsg

Answer by jcsg at 7:44 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Hmmm.... as long as you have the body for it, go for it!!! 40 is too old to me.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:13 AM on May. 30, 2010

• i say if you have the body go for it. and its really what you feel comfortable in. i know people that had the body and never wore one and i see way too many that do not have the body and shoudl not wear one and they do. so its what ever you feel comfortable in.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:17 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I think I'll always prefer a two piece to a one piece just because it makes going to the bathroom easier! I hate pulling down a wet one piece to use the bathroom. I have a decent body now (I'll be 30 on Tuesday! Eek!!) but my belly is all wrinkled up from my pregnancy. I would wear a tankini or something that covers my ugly belly, but not a string bikini. If you like it and you look good then go for it! I don't think there is an age limit on two pieces.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:36 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I don't believe in any age limits for such things. A 2 piece wouldn't look good on a chunky or obese woman, but hey, to each their own. I also don't think that a woman who is physically fit with stretch marks on her belly should feel awkward. I think she should wear that suit with pride....she is a woman who brought life into the world and her body is beautiful! I also don't feel that anyone else has the right to judge by being the fashion police. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 30, 2010

• I think it is more what you feel comfortable in. Who is the judge of who has a body for a bikini or not anyways. I wear one, I have stretch marks, but I feel great in it. I will probably always wear one! And if someone doesn't like it they don't have to look. And here is an article I read yesterday to help find flattering suits, notice they have all shapes and sizes in bikinis- http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/378/find-the-sexiest-swimsuit-for-your-body-shape/

AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 9:23 AM on May. 30, 2010

• Two pcs still look better than one pcs on even heavy ladies. I'm not heavy, but I have a belly and it's filled with stretch marks so if I go to the community pool I may wear a tankini, but if I'm going to the beach or lake I don't care what ppl think of what I look like!
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 9:24 AM on May. 30, 2010